Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New York! New York!


We just recently got back from our vacation in New York City. It was such a great vacation. We went there with Zac's family to celebrate his grandma's 80th birthday. I love spending time with his family. We always have so much fun together. We got to do all the typical tourist things. We went to the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and the World Trade Center Memorial. We got to go to a Yankee's game, watch a Jazz game at the ESPN Zone in Time Square. We also went and saw the Broadway musical "Wicked." It was fantastic. I got to shop in some of the most amazing stores I have ever seen. A girl's dream!! We spent a few days in New York and then took the train up to Zac's uncle's house in Connecticut. It was so fun to spend time there with them. It is gorgeous up there. We had a lot of fun in New York and I hope that I get to go there again.

2 comments:

janae said...

Jordan you are way to good in the blogging world if you know how to add video. Way impressive. I am glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch one Trent and Jamie leave.

The Johnson's said...

Hi guys.. It's Nate and Mal. Thought we would drop a line. I see everyone else loving the blogging life, like we do! (or I do)
Anyhow. Hi and keep in touch
Johnsons