Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas!!

Getting ready to hit the slopes!

Feeling the Christmas spirit at work..... NOT!



Hangin out Christmas morning... All wearing our new hats!




Sweater Party with Friends


Well it's been awhile since I have posted, but just like everyone else my life has been crazy. I always look forward to December being over. I survived yet another shopping season at Pier One. I vow that this will be my last Christmas in retail. I really can't do it anymore because I begin to feel like the scrooge of Christmas who just wants it to all be over. Besides work, we did have a great Christmas. We spent some time up at Snowbird, skiing the slopes and enjoying time together as a family. Here are a few pictures of some of the things we did over the holidays. We are thankful that we could spend the holidays with our friends and family. That's what Christmas really is all about..

5 comments:

Bryndie said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. I love the sweaters. I have a couple friends that have done that same party. I don't know where on earth you guys find those :)

Jamie Lynn said...

I love ya Jord! Cute pics and I heart your new blog template. Very cute. I gave Zac a good bday present idea but I don't know if he'll take me up on it.

Kerstin said...

So I am loving the fact that Zac makes you get out and ski...I just did the opposite to Jason. He used to snowboard and now neither of us do jack. I figure I get enough time in the snow already! Love ya!

The Theler's said...

Hey Zac how are you? This is Anjuli ..Long time Huh. It was fun finding you cute blog.

The Johnson's said...

Knee trouble is the worst. I have also done the ACL. I am suprised that my leg doesnt hurt as bad as I think it should but I am glad. I am jsut really swollen in my ankle. Oh well.. Thanks for your concern. What have you guys been up to? We need to get together!