Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lots of Love!

Thanks for all the love and support from everyone this weekend. ACL reconstruction surgery is never fun but I have felt extra loved from all of you. Oh and since you have all asked, I did it playing soccer.... of course. It may be about time to retire. I was determined not to let this surgery ruin my weekend. I attended the annual sweater party. And apparently I had a lot of fun. Thanks pain medication.
The girls who attended this years festivities.
Um... Merry Christmas. I never got my Christmas cards out. I debated even doing them because I don't have kids, I don't even have a dog. So here ya go. Merry Christmas.

Oh and I wanted to prove that I did have a tree this year. I swear my tree looks like the Woo's from Wooville vomited... but oh well. It will probably be up till February when I am off my crutches and can get around the house. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Lots of Love! XOXO!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaaah! What the crap!?! I had no idea...I hope you are feeling better soon!

And that sweater + those glasses is AWESOME!

xox

Lacey said...

you poor dear, but that sweater and those glasses are incredible!

oh and hello you look gorgeous in your "christmas card"!

Love ya and get better soon, and have a merry christmas!

Bryndie said...

I am so sorry about the knee. I love the outfit on the couch! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Mechelle said...

You look hot! I hope that you get feeling better- sorry didn't even know about the knee- they suck anyways!

the driggs said...

Hi Jordan... I hope you feel better soon... surgeries are never fun!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas:)

Priscila

janae said...

I am glad you were able to go to the sweater party. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Kerstin said...

seriously i love you gord. your christmas picture is smokin hot...and yes you look good too...haha j/k i always have to throw that out :) i miss you and hope we can get together before jamie leaves!

Katie and Kaden said...

i hope you're feeling better and have a quick recovery! soccer's rough on our knees! its just too fun to quit. merry christmas!!

The Johnson's said...

So us lazies had to put the card on the blog, love it! Hope you are feeling better. Merry Christmas!!

Lisa Kearl said...

That sucks about your knee. I hope you recover fast. I love your Christmas card, you guys look so cute!

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm a WOMAN - don't bring me DOWN!

Jordan said...

oh no... i think i said that!

Nick and Mary Eden said...

You look so sexxxy all dressed up in your sweater and all!! I also think that your Christmas Card is so adoarble - what a babealicious couple yall make! and.....I LOVE YOUR TREE!!! So cute - I LOVE Big ornaments!! I think thats so sexy! I hope your knee is feelig better and I was there to bring you a Neilsens Concrete! XOXO right back atcha...ME

Johnsens said...

Hey Jordan-I found your blog through Jamie's who was in my ward in Columbus. How are things going? How are your grandparents doing? Well just thought I'd say hi!