Sunday, September 16, 2007

I got my blue jeans on...

Keith jamming on his guitar! Cher, Mary, & Cat


Mom and the sisters...

Us in fifty years...


This past week for my mom's birthday we all went to the Keith Urban concert. WE all love Keith, especially my mother. It was so much fun. We had a blast dancing, singing, and screaming... Now I truly know where I get my craziness from... My mom was all over the place. We had a blast. The last pictures is of these four cute little old ladies that were on the same row as us. Hillarious. They were jamming to Keith just as much as we were. We had to take a pictures because we know that this will be us in fifty years.



5 comments:

Cam and Chaly said...

I am SO jealous! Looks like it was a blast!

Jamie Lynn said...

Shooting jealousy pangs.! I love Keith Urban, he is seriously the best in concert. I am sure this was the funnest thing ever. And those old ladies are hilarous. That is so us after we outlive our husbands and move into a condo complex together and go to concerts and watch season 60 of the Hills.

mccall said...

Hey, Jord! I think every girl is jealous that you were kickin' it with Keith. Lucky! Hope all is going well with you!

The Johnson's said...

And you need to update too!

Jamie Lynn said...

Dear Jordan,

Please update your blog so I have something to do on Sunday nights. Trent is forcing me to watch America's funniest home videos.

Sincerely,

Jamie