Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why I win the contest!

Why do I win the contest for worst blogger. Because I don't have the Internet at home. Will someone please talk Zac into the importance of being linked to the outside world? I haven't looked at my blog or anyone else's for over a week and I already feel left-out like when no one would play hop-scotch with you in kindergarten. The only time I blog is when I feel like I have a picture to show and who wants to see boring pictures of me and zac. I don't have a dog with a cute pink collar or a hoodie, and I am not having a baby (although after crying three times this week over stupid things I am beginning to feel like I might be), to show off all the cute and exciting ideas about. I don't scrapbook. I can't even post pictures of my condo to prove that I don't live with my in-laws. Oh what a sad life. I read "twilight, new moon, and eclipse" just like everyone else. I had an affair with Edward in my dreams. Even more sad. I still work in retail, where I continue to muster up more hatred for Christmas every year. I must get out before I have kids so at least they will enjoy it. I am still in school, after what... six years or something. Wow I could go on... Anyways the whole point to this is that I apologize. No wonder my links list hasn't grown. I am boring. And all I can seem to think of lately is what am I going to be for Halloween... Any ideas would be well appreciated!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I am glad to see you are finally posting, we havent seen you two for a while, I was beginning to think you were dead... Zac get the internet,also get a dog before a kid, I am learning its quick training. Anyhow, lets play soon.

Jamie Lynn said...

I can't believe you can't steal from someone in your complex. That's weird. You should be Homer Simpson.

Cam and Chaly said...

Zac, Jordan really needs the internet! It is a priceless tool to have at home! I have seen that Keith Urban page 1 to many times and was glad to see something new! We will be down in a few weeks so lets do something!

fonsy said...

Be the gem sweater lady with the gold spandex pants. She's hot.

Jordan said...

I love you guys.. just what I needed.