Sunday, February 24, 2008

Zac's Celebrity Look Alike!



So I guess when you don't have kids or even anything real interesting to blog about you get to laugh hard at the fact that your husband's best celebrity look-alike match is Tony Danza. You remember "Who's the Boss." He didn't think it was as funny as I did. Who doesn't love Tony Danza? And Joan Cusack. She is great in every movie I see her in. Mine weren't as funny. I kept getting people I didn't even know. Mostly chinese people. Babe, don't worry. I think Tony Danza is super hot and sexy.... Ha.

11 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Trent's were Ryan Reynolds and Denise Richards. I love that website, its so funny. I want some more bang pics. See you soon!

pinksuedeshoe said...

I love the new blog look!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Fantastic! Tony Danza is in "The Producers" in Vegas right now... which only proves that there is life after "Who's the Boss" ;o)

xox

Karissa said...

Jordan!!
So fun to see what you are up to!! My brother Brady taught his little girl to answer him when he asks her who's the boss.....she first tells him Daddy and then he asks who else and she says Tony Danza!! She also does it with the questions who's in charge (Charles). Keep in touch....

Sara Jane said...

Zac's the Boss!!!

The Flint's said...

He's totally Tony Danza. We love it. I'll have Olivia start calling him Uncle Tony. YOU rock ZAC!!

Whitmer Family said...

What? Tony Danza is way cute. I'm surprised there was no Umma action on your part, must not be terribly accurate. Love ya

fonsy said...

Who wouldn't want to look like Joan Cusack? I mean come on! And I agree that you are so Uma, except better looking.

Jamie Lynn said...

I think you should do a bang post!

Kerstin said...

wow jord this post has gotta go. time for a new one :)

Nick and Terryn said...

I'm tired of looking at freakin Tony Danza