Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day one and all! I love Valentines. Let me tell you why. Not because it is some fabricated holiday especially made for men to buy women things and shower us with gifts and love. Because I truly believe that should everyday. I love Valentines because I love to give to those I love. That's why I love it. I dont' care about flowers. They are pretty and I am not saying I don't appreciate them. In fact I told Zac not to waste the money on them. The best present he has gotten me in past valentines is a body pillow. Way to go! I made a promise with my sister Erin that we would try to become more like my grandma Bub (especially in the cooking area) I made cookies this year to give to people. It was a lot of worked but they turned out okay, and I think they taste good too. So I had to share my success for all to enjoy. Here's to a good Valentines for all of you out there. I hope that it turns out to be exactly what you expected. Whether you are a chocolate, flower, and teddy bear type or girl; or if you just like the fact that it's another excuse to tell those you care about that you love them.

11 comments:

The Flint's said...

Love ya sis!! I had one of your cookies today at moms. It was pretty good but you left them all the burnt ones!! They were decorated so cute! Happy Day to you and Zac!

pinksuedeshoe said...

I made cookies yesterday too, and I was going to take a picture, but I delivered them all before I rememberd. Brilliant. I have the same goal with the cooking though. The plan is to make at least one new thing a week, and cook something at least 4 times a week... quesadilla's dont count.

Anonymous said...

....I didn't get any cookies... what's up with that?

(wink wink)

xox

Annie said...

I bought donuts from Target for our Love Day treat...dangit I need to get with it huh. I did make a homemade meal though which is quite the accomplishment for me. Love ya Jord.

Jason and Tawni said...

Hey Jordan,
I went to school with your husband (what's up Zac!) and I stumbled across your blog. Your Valentine's Day cookies are amazing, I am sure you made everyone's day when you delivered them. It looks like everything is going well for you both. Keep in touch!

Tawni (Olson) Smith
http://www.smithfamilysynopsis.blogspot.com/

Nick and Terryn said...

Jordan I am impressed! Those cookies look too fancy to eat! I think you should seriously take up cookie decorating!

Jamie Lynn said...

Gord, those are ridiculous. Martha Stewart is your biotch. I missed you on Vday! I loved our cookie and homemade valentine making tradish. Only 2 more weeks till we are back to visit.

Whitmer Family said...

Jord, let me just say compared to the valentines day cookies I made, you could start your own cookie baking magazine!

Sara Jane said...

Your cookies were amazingly beautiful and they were delicious! Did you also make those darling valentines? You are better than Martha!

Cam and Chaly said...

hey sounds like you guys are doing great. we miss hanging out with you guy but we are most likely moving back this summer so we will have to get together all the time.

Cam and Chaly

Annie said...

I need to learn how to change my blog to cute stuff like you do. I had to have my bro stephen help me with mine. The new look is way cute!!