Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make a Wish!




March is the month of birthday celebrations. My mother, Zac, Addie & Berkley, and my bro-in-law all celebrated their birthdays this month. Zac turned 25! Join the club hon! Addison and Berkley celebrated their 1st birthday, which is way more exciting than your 25th. Especially since it's the first time you enjoy sugar! Zac spent his birthday studying all day long... Then our friends came over later to have some cake and ice-cream. Happy belated birthday blog shout out!



5 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I love your new picture with your bangs! They are so cute!

janae said...

Your neices are darling! Cute pic of Zac, Chris, & Trent. I just read your tagged blog and i had to laugh because I totally think that I sound good when I see Kelly Clarkson too!! (especially- A Moment Like This)

The Flint's said...

Yeah for the month of birthdays. Happy Birthday to Zac, We love you and especially our kids love their uncle zac

Jamie Lynn said...

Miss you. Hope your paper is going well!

The Johnson's said...

Life is busy busy with trying to move, buy a house and prepare for the rest of our life, things are hectic. But we are surviving. Your sisters little ones are cute!