Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm alive!!!

Hey everyone! We are alive, and no I am not pregnant... Dang. I know there are a lot of you out there pushing for that. October has been a crazy month for me and Zac. I am starting to get really into my student teaching and it's starting to consume my life. I eat, drink, sleep and dream about it. Not by choice. Zac has been spending a lot of his time doing his applications for graduate school. It's been fun researching the different schools and possible places that we could be living next year. Those who know me know how much I love Halloween, especially kids and babies in costumes. We had a few parties this year. Here are some pics from the past week. Oh and thanks to the Halloween costume guru J, for supplying ideas for our costumes.

Doesn't Zac make the greatest Richards Simmons? And who would have ever thought it was so hard to find a good leotard...
You have to be a fan of this trashy reality love show (I know you are out there) to appreciate this one. Bret Michaels and the infamous Daisy De La Hoya.
Lil Caleb dressed as a monkey... If you only knew how perfect this was for him. He somehow always finds crazy ways to climb up on everything.... Very high things.
Of course our little Princess Olivia. I think she has been a princess every year... Oh the joys of our persistent little girl.
Addie and Berkie making their dad proud and cheering for the Broncos. I even talk them to say, "Gimme a B"
The whole crew...Who spent Halloween night (and into the wee morning hours) playing an intense game of Mafia.
The best behaved skeleton of the night This one makes me snort when I laugh cause it's so funny. Doesn't Chris make the perfect Cartman from South Park... Oh and one more thing
Please go vote today... Sarah Palin and her son Trig would really appreciate it.


9 comments:

Brando and Annie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Thanks again for the party it was so much fun! We need to play mafia soon that was so funny! E-mail me the pictures from that night when you get a chance. Thanks!

Jamie Lynn said...

Freaking finally - your costumes turned out so awesome. I LOVE you guys - guess what my dad bought us tickets for THANKSGIVING!!!

Lacey said...

you guys look awesome! i was richard simmons one year! love it!

Mechelle said...

You guys look great! I love the costumes!

Whitmer Family said...

Jord I swear you are the sexiest aerobics look a like ever. Seriously you are hot. Can't wait to get together with everyone, I think I feel a sweater party coming on

al + sar said...

Um no...Im pretty sure your costumes were the best as usual! Seriously have come up with the best ideas. Loved the Rock of Love costumes too.

Kerstin said...

i laughed so hard at the rock of love costume. you are amazing. i could never be that cool.

Bryndie said...

Ok your blog has not been telling me there has been new posts. Stupid thing!

Only you can pull off that leotard, you hot mama! How about that high school picture of us dressed liked hookers, I swear I am not grabbing my boobs ha ha! Where on earth did you even find those?

Ashley said...

Hey Jord! I saw your sister and those two cute denver bronco Cheerleaders doing pictures at the same place I did! They were adorable!! I told your sister to say hi for me. I love your costumes! You are so creative with that...I need to be more like that.