Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jordan needs...

I saw this on some friends blogs and I thought it was funny. You google your "name" needs.... and see what you get. Here are mine

1- Jordan needs a heart. (this is very true, since I have been teaching I am starting to feel like the Grinch
2-Jordan needs to get closer to where I want to be in life.
3-Jordan needs to step up the efforts to attract... that's all I got... (I'll tell you what I don't need to attract anymore of, 9th grade boys.)
4-Jordan needs to stop overreacting
5-Jordan needs nuclear power (damn right)
6-Jordan needs 4000 nurses by 2008.
7-Jordan needs to finish the job... (Hmm)
8-Jordan needs a comprehensive bird flu strategy (Of course... what was I thinking)
9-Jordan needs help.
10-Jordan needs more funds... (Oh my gosh. They must have known I was a teacher)
11- Jordan needs more prayers
12-If jordan needs a lift, it can bank on him.
13- Jordan needs to forget the mature... and last but not least
14- Jordan needs to get over herself.

They are all true... It doesn't help when your name is a country. Try it. I tag everyone who reads this.

5 comments:

The Flint's said...

FUNNY sista!! We miss ya and haven't seen you forever!!

Jamie Lynn said...

Shoot yours are good. I don't know why I think this is so funny but I die laughing whenever I read one of these tags.

Kerstin said...

haha u r so funny. anything with my name is always in german or something stupid like that but i may give it a go...ps thanks for everything i love you.

Whitmer Family said...

I love it! I don't know what "Shera" would pull. I'll have to check it out. Love ya Jord

Jamie Lynn said...

Jordan needs... to update her blog with pictures so that her friend Jamie can see what she is up to.