Monday, February 16, 2009

We are here to stay!!!!

After waiting for what seems like forever with much anticipation we finally recieved word that Zac got into his graduate program at the University of Utah..... Yeah. The day Zac opened it I screamed, I even think I cried because I am so proud of how hard he has worked this past year to get into school. He works and studies harder than almost anyone I have ever met. I am so glad that we finally know where we are going to live for the next three years. I have to admit that part of me is a little disappointed that we aren't moving somewhere. I thought it would be an adventure to move away for awhile. But the other part of me is really glad that we dont' have to leave our friends and family. And I am so glad that we don't have to move again. I was really not looking forward to that again. Now we can really start planning our life. Thanks for all the love and support from everyone. We love you all!

15 comments:

janae said...

congrats!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for both of you! Hurray!

xox

The Johnson's said...

Congrats Zac! Moving away is fun but staying close to fam can be fun too. Whatever happened was what was right for you! Congrats again!

Jamie Lynn said...

GO ZAC! He looks so happy I love it. I love you guys so much I'm so excited for you to start this next chapter. I am soooooooooo glad you are staying or I would never see you two!

Kerstin said...

i could not have my gord moving out of state too so of course i am SOSOSOSO SOOOOOOO happy you are staying. tell zac congrats-he deserves it!

Kerstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MacJ said...

I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome!

MacJ said...

I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome!

Cameron and Shannon said...

Congratulations! That really is great, I felt the same way when Cameron was applying but the money you'll save by staying in state is worth it. We'll have to tell our husbands to look out for eachother.

The Flint's said...

Yeah!! We are BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!! The kids need the Aunt JOJO and unc ZAC

Rox & Bryan said...

Congrats you two!!!!

Josh, Melanie & 2 boys said...

YEA!! How awesome is that!I am so excited for you guys - I even have tears in my eyes! Way to go!!

Mechelle said...

That's way exciting! Congrats you guys!

Sara Jane said...

Still screaming ....

Sara said...

Congrats to you guys!!! What a relief!