Thursday, October 18, 2007

All you need is love..




So i feel like I might be going out on a limb recommending this movie. But I must say it was one of the most fascinating, and interesting movies that I have seen in a long time. You will either love it, or you will hate. The movie is based in the sixties following the life of a young man Jude and his experience of moving to America. It is a musical. Yes a musical, and all the songs that they sing are from the Beatles. It's really amazing. Those who know me know that I am a history geek, especially when it comes to the 60's. It's my favorite period in time to study. So if you are willing to sit through singing and enduring a few really weird scenes where the actors are on LSD and you are experiencing their hallucinations with them, You might actually like this movie. It's a good love story for the girls and has some action scences from the Vietnam war for the guys. Zac actually really liked it to. If for no other reason go see it because by the end of the movie you will fall in love with the main actor Jude. His British accent is totally sexy!

3 comments:

mccall said...

Ohhh... I can't wait to see this film. I'm glad you recommend it. I'm obsessed with The Beatles.

Jamie Lynn said...

Does your favorite time period to study have anything to do with a small crush on Mr. Navidomskis?

fonsy said...

I have totally been dying to see that movie for ages but now that it's out Tyler and I have been too busy. I am hoping it will stay in theaters for awhile so I can catch it in a couple weeks. You know I love the sixties? Practically all the bands I listen to are from that time period. I'm totally stuck in the past.