Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm a Barbie girl, In a Barbie world...

All the girls...

Venus Williams and Roger Federer


Come on Barbie, Let's go Party!





We got invited to a Halloween Party by the Whitney and the Crockett couples last night. Here are our amazing costumes. We were barbie and ken. Don't mistake me for one of Hugh Hefner's playboy bunny girlfriends, cause I know I looked like one. Not the most cleaver idea...until you see our boxes. We had a lot of fun last night. We played some games, danced, and laughed at each other (Well actually just Sara because some girl really thought she was black. She was Venus Williams, aka Wimbeldon Tennis Champ.) We had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting us! Oh yeah and the plaid pants that Zac's wearing, they're mine.. Sniff, Sniff. He looks better in them than I do.

10 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

You guys look AMAZING. I am speechless. Do NOT throw those boxes away, they are so dang funny. That pic of you guys is so dang funny. And Sara sent me pics earlier and I started crying I was laughing so hard. She does NOT look caucasian. Miss you guys.

al + sar said...

Jordan! It was so fun seeing you last night after how many years?! Your costumes were the best, seriously! We all need to get together more often. And I'm glad that we both admitted to being blog stalkers...keep in touch!

Sara Jane said...

Costume of the night award went to Ken and Barbie! Zac's wig was phenomenal, and his caboose in your pants! You can store the boxes in our garage if you want!! Love your face

Cameron and Shannon said...

Jordan, It's fun to see your blog and see what you're up to. If I remember right you guys always came up with the most creative costumes. You make a GREAT Barbie! Hope all is well.

fonsy said...

Yeah I have lost three pairs of pants now to Tyler cuz he looks better in them than I do. Good times. P.S. your costume is awesome. Seriously did you make those boxes? That's hardcore.

Kerstin said...

oh my gosh i am still laughing from those pictures. how ridiculous does sara look? ha ha. you and zac look like perfect barbies. what you doing tomorrow???

Meg and Nate said...

Well I guess after talking at the party on Saturday, I've decided that it's ok to assume you're now officially a friend! :) that means your blog is added to my link of friend's blogs and we can openly look at eachothers blogs without feeling weird or creepy! Oh and I hope we leave each other messages too!
Thanks for coming Sat. I hope you guys had fun. I think it turned out great and I can't wait for next year! I really loved your costume. Sorry if I danced a little too hard in your box!!! We should all do something together sometime!
Meg

the driggs said...

Hey Jordan. It was fun seeing you this weekend. I loved the Barbie and Ken idea! Happy Halloween!

Nick and Terryn said...

Jordan... your costumes are hysterical! You seriously put in some effort. I am way impressed. I too enjoyed Zac's hideous wig.

Unknown said...

Wicked Awesome costumes!! Love it!

xox