Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It is a real thing!



"Pashmina"- refers to a type of cashmere wool, usually made into shawls. So I bought my sister a pashmina for her birthday. Well to my surprise, no one knew in my family knew or had ever heard of them before. (well except for one) So my whole family ran around laughing at "pashmina." (not at me) I know, it sounds exotic, but it's not. More trendy than anything. So here's to all in my family that believed that I made up the word...or something like that. It is a real thing and real people wear it. Evidence within my photos. Jessica Alba seems to have one in every color. And if something is good enough for Jessica Alba, it's good enough for me. (i know my husband is not the only one out there that thinks she is madly hot) And Keri Russell, who happens to be a favortie actress of mine adorns one also. Remember Felicity? So you can all stop making fun of me and start enjoying your pashminas.



9 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Totally know what a pashmina is. So you have my full support.

Spillane Creative said...

Oh my gosh! ZAC. How are you? Married to a beautiful lady I see. I acually thought of you the other day. I got engaged in November and at a bridal shower I was ask who my first boyfriend was, and it was you. If you you really count what we had in sixth grade. HEHE. Well I wish you two the best, you are a beautiful couple. hilary harris

Anonymous said...

I believe in Hindi, "pashmina" translates as "deliciously snuggleable"... or something close to that. Mmmmm, am drooling!

xox

The Flint's said...

I was the one in the family that knew what it was and has proudly worn it. Give me some credit because I knew!! love it!! Jessica Alba doesn't have my color!!
Love ya,
seester

pinksuedeshoe said...

Have you ever seen the Everybody Loves Raymond episode where all the girls have pashmina's for the family pictures, it is hilarious!

Lacey said...

love pashminas! my sisters and i were shopping once and the lady at the store was trying to sell us one, she kept calling it a scarf or shawl type thing, my sister smiled and said "oh a pashmina?" they lady just kind of looked at us funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan. Just so you know, I'll keep reading your blog as long as you keep posting photo's of Jessica Alba. Sah-Wheat!

fonsy said...

P.S. if you haven't seen the Waitress with Keri Russel, rent it today!

MataHari said...

Hi, I love pashminas, they're elegant but also casual... I'm enchanted with that purple scarf that Keri Russell wore on Sundance 2007 ¿Do you know something about it? ¿where did she buy it? Or ¿which brand is it?
I'd apreciate any information you give me
Thank you and take care!