Saturday, September 20, 2008

Long Live Bravo!!!




Can I give a little thanks to Bravo for entertaining me with two very fantastic reality shows. Project Runway is always a favorite. Does anyone else but me feel inspired to whip up their own little cocktail dress? Oh how I wish I knew the first thing about sewing. There is always something for everyone. So far I am gunning for Leanne. I love her taste and style. She is adorable. Oh and who doesn't love Tim Gunn.
My new favorite show on Bravo is Top Design. This is the Project Runway of HGTV. It's the same concept as Project Runway but with interior designers. Every week I am left feeling like I need to go spend some time rummaging through a thrift stores or visiting a flea market. For anyone out there who loves constantly obsessing over their home decor... (jamis) This show is definitely for you. These contestants are already great designers. Hello, one of them works for Martha Stewart magazine and another designed the sets for Sex and the City. Sick jobs. Since I feel like all I ever do is help people pick out the perfect stuff for their homes, this is my new favorite obsession and perfect way to waste time.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh...how I wish I had cable....there are so many entertaining shows out there that I haven't even heard of!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bravo!!

And I love Polyvore...seriously, you should check it out. (www.polyvore.com)

xox

Jamie Lynn said...

I seriously think its ridonkulous I don't have Bravo.

PS did you find any tickets? I am hoping you will sucumb to peer pressure.

Bryndie said...

I love Bravo. I dont have cable so every time I go to my parents thats all I watch. I got obsessed with the Jo and Slade show "date my ex". I need to watch it to get ideas for my house.

Nick and Terryn said...

Oh, I love Project Runway!!

But I too don't have bravo. Thank goodness for netflix. I need to check out Top design, sounds like another show I would heart.