Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yes, I know I can't dance!


I just realized that many of you will probably believe that all I ever do is watch TV after this post. But I don't. Thank goodness for Tivo that gives the luxury of hand picking what shows you want to watch. So you think you can dance is a big hit for many of you out there.
(even if you don't admit it) I know it's a secret obsession for many. I was always more of an athlete. I was never a dancer. Quite clumsy, well extremely clumsy and never graceful enough. Now that I am older I can really appreciate how amazing these dancers are. I had the chance to go see the show the other night with some friends from work. Thanks for coming with me guys. It was such a great show. For all you fans out there I just want to say that I left convinced that Will should have won. Did you? He is amazing. Don't get me wrong. I love Joshua. But WOW, Will gave me chills. He is so good and not to mention extremely cute.

Yeah... I have been waiting for this all summer. Now that it is over, what do I have to look forward to?... Oh wait, Lucy will be here this week. Oh and my favorite holiday Halloween is coming up.

6 comments:

Bryndie said...

Yes, I am obessed with this show. So jealous you got to go to it! It must of been the clubbin days that got us hooked on the dancing. Come on, we were the next dirty dancing cast!

Jamie Lynn said...

You can dance. Just not well! Love you.

The Flint's said...

HAD TO BE....enough said!! You got moves, they're just hysterical and you learned them from me!! I'm a SURVIVOR (mer LOL) love ya,

al + sar said...

Im the same as you...very clumsy--NOT a dancer. But I am still obsessed with it! The concert was the best. Hopefully I'll see you at the Halloween party again this year!

Lacey said...

umm i am totally obsessed with the show and am totally jealous that you got to go see it! i think will was by far the best dancer! i also loved quirky Marc, but oh well i just love watching people dance, well!

Cherstin said...

I like the way you move jojo!! Hope to hang soon--love us girls