Monday, August 6, 2007

Farewell Baby Bash!

We had a baby shower for Jamie at my mom's house recently. I still think I laugh when I think about one of us actually having a kid. I am so excited for her. She is having a baby girl and is going to name her Lucy. The shower was bittersweet because it was also Jamie's last weekend in Utah. Her and Trent are off to Ohio to start medical school. I still think that reality hasn't set in that they are actually going to be gone. All the girls from junior high were there. It so great that we all still keep in contact. We have been through much together. Our awkward gawky stages, our teen years, many boyfriends, junior high and high school, and now husbands and kids. I must admit though that there were too many babies there and it gave me a little bit of anxiety. It was so much fun to spend time together and to say goodbye to Jamie before she left. I promised her that we would plan the annual Hideous Christmas Sweater Party while they are here for Christmas. We love you J, we will miss you a lot!


Me and J

All the girls

Me, Jamie, & Sara

Pug and the amazing picture book

1 comment:

Sara Jane said...

Please remove that picture of me! I look like my face might explode from smiling so hard! we could of been talking about flarred nostrails! That always gets me!