Monday, August 6, 2007

Lake Powell

Zac doing mad flips


Watching the sunset

Me and Kim soaking up the sun

The Family



Here's some pictures for our vacation to Lake Powell. It was a blast. Luckily we have an amazing photographer in the family (Tim) who can capture it all. We spent all week just having fun in the water, eating like pigs, and having mad nertz wars. I learned how to wakeboard. I was so proud of myself. I came home with only minor bumps and bruises. One cut on one leg from running into the anchor and and big bruise on the other. We had so much fun spending all that time with our family. Hopefully Lee won't get rid of the boat. At least until after next year...

4 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Remember our last Lake Powell trip when you jacked your leg or ankle when you were skiing on 2 skis! classic. These pics are way cute, I WANT CONDO PICS.

The Johnson's said...

I commented on one of your post, but it wasnt a recent post, it was a long time ago post. Anyhow, hows it going? Zac needs to go biking with Chris and Nate. And I would also love to see the condo...

Kerstin said...

so i would pretty much give anything to go on an awesome vacation like that! it looks like so much fun and you are so cute! and yes i agree with jamie i want to see pics of your house!

Unknown said...

Jord,

Good to see you still got it!!!

Spesh