Wednesday, August 8, 2007

leaving on a jet plane!

At the MTC.

A couple weeks ago we dropped off Zac's lil brother Mike to the MTC. Mike was called to serve his mission in Atlanta, Georgia. What an amazing experience to watch this young man transform into such an amazing person. We are definitely going to miss him the next two years. He has been in Atlanta for about a week now. He is loving it so far. He says that the people there are all so friendly. He says he is the only white guy there and he thinks his mission president is the "coolest guy I have ever met." So I guess all that means he is doing good. We will keep you posted on his progress and let you know how he is doing. When the time comes closer for him to come home I will start taking offers from eligible young woman who want to date this total hot stud when he gets home.

4 comments:

Geri R said...

Zach, your brother has really grown UP! What a great experience it is to have a missionary out. Your mom looks great. Tell her Hi for me, and I'll be thinking about her missing him while I'm missing Trent and Jas and their families. Geri

Kara Elmore said...

JORDAN!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! love this blog! LOVE it! I must say - you've GOT to be THE most fashionable woman out there! SOOO gorgeous!!! Come visit!!!

The Johnson's said...

Hey post some pics of the new place, or I am going to have to come over and see it.

Jamie Lynn said...

How did you do your cute header??? I want one! help me, and post your dumb condo pics.