Sunday, August 19, 2007

How sweet it is...

Addison & Berkley in their Aunt Jemima/Ja Rule Headbands! Olivia & her new little brother Caleb!

It's time that I show you some pictures of some of my favorite people in the whole world. My three adorable nieces and super cute nephew. I decided that I think that being an aunt is the best thing in the entire world. I love that every time I see Olivia she wants me to paint her nails, and now I am the only one who is allowed to do it. I am sure that my sister doesn't appreciate the fact that she is always wearing one of the four pairs of princess pumps that I bought her for Christmas. You can always hear her clicking around in the grocery store, or even at church. Addison and Berkely are definitely a pair. Even though sometimes it is so hard to tell them apart they are already starting to have their own little personalities. Addison squawks like a peacock and we always joke with Berkley telling her that "she doesn't always have to be eating to have a good time."

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

K, Thanks for the comment. I am not too hot on some of the pics, but I guess they turned out okay. And those twins are so cute. Your sister is such a lucky (and tired) lady. I am a wee bit jealous here.

Sara Jane said...

Seriously your blog is out of control! I need a free lesson or I will pay you in Sonic drinks!

Jamie Lynn said...

I miss you.