Thursday, July 31, 2008

the mountain got the best of me!

Please someone tell me that I finally can be considered a real mountain biker. Because last Saturday I took the hardest crash on my bike. I practically flew off the mountain and then kept sliding. It was awesome. Well it was after I laid there for a minute and realized I wasn't seriously hurt. Just a few minor scrapes and bruises and one ugly looking elbow and knee. Oh and a big rip in my bike shorts, (right in the butt) We went and rode Mueller Park with Jamie and Trent. It was really fun. Probably more entertaining for them because of all my falls. Yeah there was more than one. Oh well. I guess becoming more daring on a bike means that I am going to fall a lot more. Or maybe it's just the fact that I am really clumsy and I shouldn't be doing this.

Awesome view from the top
Worth the ride and the spills.

Showing off our dirty legs

Yep...a hole in my butt. Behind me is where I fell. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's pretty steep.

12 comments:

Annie said...

Ouch!! Hey I thought of you today. I did a U turn in your condo entrance to get to Walmart. It was a last second decision & I was in the far right lane, so I decided to pull into your place. I remember when you were little...you were always getting hurt or breaking something.

Love ya Jord

Bryndie said...

Jord, your crazy! I think for sure your considered a real moutain biker now:) Those pictures are so cute of you guys! It was so fun to see you too and little Lucy! We will have to do it again when Jamie comes back to visit

Kerstin said...

haha jordan you really are the clumsiest person i have ever known (ok so close second to fonz) so it kills me that you are now into biking--you've got to expect disaster! you do look pretty hot in those ripped up bike shorts which should make it worth it! haha

Lacey said...

hello jordan you are one tough woman, that is so awesome! keep it up woman, i can't do that!

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm still laughing because YOU ARE RIDICULOUS.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I had to check out the pics, because Jamie was telling us all about your ride tonight! Looks like you had fun, right?

The Johnson's said...

K, Jord I am proud of all your updating. You need to get some pictures of sara and the nursery now, since she is too lazy to post anything anymore! We miss being home and I am darn sure Nate misses riding with Zac. Good thing you've started it up, Zac must love it. I would never, too chicken I would fall! Crazy girl!

The Johnson's said...

Well then, I believe it would be your turn. Just give in!

The Flint's said...

Ouch but I love your booty, show me your boooty, i love the booty!! Ha, ha , ha, HAD TO BE!!!

fonsy said...

You are my hero.

MacJ said...

I just wanted to say hi...and that I miss you! I hope you guys are doing good! We need to get together soon!

Josh, Melanie & 2 boys said...

Jordan you are so funny! Always making me pee my pants! I know this is an old post but I just got around to enjoying it! Funny!