Friday, July 11, 2008

Practically Tiger Woods!





His name on the scoreboard. His score is highlighted cause it was so good.
So the idea of walking 18 holes of golf in the hot sun, with hardly any shade, not knowing what the heck's going on, isn't exactly my idea of a fun day. But I was wrong. Yesterday my brother Luke played in the Utah State Amateur Golf tournament up in Park City. I decided since I have never seen him play (it isn't exactly the friendliest spectator sport), and it was kind of a big deal, that I would go. I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had. He is really a good golfer. He was one of about twenty other young players there playing against the best of the best golfers in Utah. The day we went and watched him he shot even par (which I learned is really, really good.) I was so proud of him. Way to go lil bro. And to think if you are this good now, just give yourself a couple more years. When you are rich and famous, remember your supportive sister!

4 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

GO LUKE! Thats awesome. What a champ, I'm so proud of him. So I thought a lot about this and I think we should go 80's dancing on this WED too and make Zac and Trent go.. Thoughts?

PS - glad you got that skirt I have been feeling guilty this whole time.

Anonymous said...

Wowza...he's gonna be famous.

xox

Kerstin said...

wow that is impressive! and ps since when is luke TALL?? that is really what i got out of that post.

Jason and Tawni said...

Jordan,
This is random but I went to highschool with Zac and I happened to come across your blog. I was looking at the picture of your brother and I saw a name on the scoreboard that was a blast from the past. The name above your brother's is Tadd Cox and I used to date him! Funny, the world is a bit smaller than you think!