Sunday, January 20, 2008

G.I. Jill...soon to hopefully be, Miss America!


Hey everyone. One of my friends from my home-town is competing in the Miss America pageant coming up this Saturday. I found this link where you can go and vote for her. This year America can vote their favorite into the finals... Awesome... Here is the link... Go vote. Tell your friends to vote.
To vote for Jill - click the link, click on Utah and follow the directions.You can vote once each day now through January 26.http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/miss-america/contestants.html
She truly is inspiring and we wish her the best of luck. Go Jill!!!

5 comments:

The Flint's said...

Go Jill!! Hey I finally wrote my post. I will be better!!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Voting now!

(PS Check out my new website)

fonsy said...

I tried to vote but was having issues. The link brought me to an almost blank screen. I will try again.

Kerstin said...

ha i am copying you so more people will vote for her

Jamie Lynn said...

GO JILL. I voted! Miss you!