Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Look who's turning 30!


Today there must go a little shout out to my beautiful, wonderful, and most amazing older sister Erin... For today she turned 30! And I thought 25 was bad... Ha. Just kidding sis! I just wanted to let you and everyone else know how grateful I am to have a big sister like you. I hope that 30 is just as awesome as 29! You are the best older sister a girl can have. You have always been the best example of a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and aunt anyone could possibly have. We have so many memories. Only you will get most of these. But I hope they will make you laugh. One for every year that you are....

1- I'm a survivor....
2- Moby the great white whale
3- Kareokee in Newport Beach
4- Popples roller skates and Rainbow Brite. "paint a rainbow inside of you..."
5-"a Schwinn 10 speed"
6- Crying over cheese fries
7- Billie Jean at three o' clock in the morning when we all shared a bedroom
8- Sneaking to watch 90210. I know you remember, you may deny
9-"Singing a song, side-by-side"
10- Stupid pink sponge rollers
11-Puking from Philamont
12"They are 4-each other"
13-Twilight and Edward in our dreams
14-Cause ya gotta have faith, faith, faith
15-... Uncle Jim
16- Pashmina's...
17- Hankie sisters forever
18-Fraggle Rock
19-Still never watching Darby O' Gill
20- "Say a little prayer for me"...Cher
21-Again...crying over cheese fries
22- Na shina na bobway... Or whatever in Taiwanese
23-Keith Urban...twice
24-Grandma singing down the stairs, someday my prince will come.
25- Camping with Pop
26- 4th of July in Hyrum
27- Disney land and Pineapple delights
29-Bunk and trundle beds
30-And many, many more to come.

Love ya sis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erin!

xox

The Flint's said...

You are the funniest sister ever!! Thanks for the shout out!! LOL at all the memories. It's so true!! Many more to come and before you blink you will be there!!